Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Love My Kids

I love my family!!! Trey is doing great!! He is now over 7 pounds and I can tell he is getting bigger every day. He weighed 6 pounds 10 ounces when he was born, but lost quite a bit in the hospital because they didn't have him eating the first few days. He has definitely made up for lost time though. This kid loves to eat!! He is also getting tested to see if he is ready to come off his oxygen tomorrow. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter by the second. We are so happy he is here. Halle has been an angel. She loves her brother and I think she is happy that we are home and getting back into a routine. I know that I am very happy about this. Trey seems to be a really good sleeper so far. He just wakes up to eat and then goes right back to sleep. This morning I fed him in the morning and then we went back to sleep until 9:00 am when Halle woke up too. It was fabulous!! When I was pregnant with Halle I used to sleep in every weekend, thinking that I would never get to sleep in again. Fortunately, Halle loves to sleep in more than I do. Let's hope Trey follows suit. I love these kids and I love Max.

Okay, I HATE this picture of myself. But I had to post it because Trey is just so darn precious. Isn't he a good looking kid?!?

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Jayme, he is darling. I can't get enough of him. Please post something new everyday.

Amy said...

Your kids are certainly beautiful. Love to see pics of them. I'm glad to hear about the updates on Trey, I hope he gets off the oxygen soon!

k.young said...

He is such a doll Jayme. I am glad he is doing so much better and that you are all getting some sleep. :)

k.young said...

He is such a doll Jayme. I am glad he is doing so much better and that you are all getting some sleep. :)

Marti Hawker said...

Awww, he reminds me of my boys! So cute, I can't wait until we can see him!

Arianne said...

He's adorable Jayme. Well done! You and Max make cute kids! Love ya!

Victoria said...

ohh hes so cute! And his eyes are open :) We are excited to see him next weeK!

Jeri said...

Okay - this little dude is a carbon copy of his daddy - yes, Max is still adorable and so is darling Trey. Jayme, you look fabulous. Kiss Hallie from her great aunt Jeri. Love you guys.