Can you believe today was my due date?!? Instead of a brand new baby, I have a cute 3 week + old little guy. If I were pregnant with Halle I would still have 5 days left. Ick!! Trey is doing great, but the doctors decided to leave him on his oxygen for at least another week, which is FINE with me. I know as soon as he goes off it my anxiety will increase tenfold. And it is already pretty high even when everything is perfect. :) Trey is getting so big and so cute. He is a mover and a shaker though. He is not easy to cuddle because he is constantly moving, just like when I was pregnant. After all, this is the child that I could SEE kicking me when I was only 22 weeks pregnant.
He looks a lot like Halle when she was a newborn and he also looks just like Jordan to me. So cute!!Halle is being so funny lately. She has been a champ adjusting to Trey coming to our home. She loves him.
This morning when she woke up she started walking all over the house calling for her dad and asking me where he was. She stood and looked out the window for awhile watching for him. I had Max call her and she plopped down on the floor to have a conversation with him. It was hilarious. Then tonight at dinner she made us say 2 prayers. We said one standing up in the kitchen while we were getting everything ready and I guess to her, that didn't count. As soon as she sat in her highchair she folded her arms and stared at Max and I until we said another prayer.
Tonight she has been trying to take pictures of herself with my ipod case. She must think it takes pictures like my phone since they are both the same color. She keeps holding it out and saying, CHEESE. She's so vain. :)
Monday, December 15, 2008
Due Date!!
Posted by Jayme at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
This is the post I was waiting for. One more week isn't bad. And - the docs won't take him off if they think there is anything wrong so it will be okay!
Halle is so cute.
Compare that picture of Trey with this one of Halle when she was born....
http://bp2.blogger.com/__eYafEdVSos/RnXsqWDyZsI/AAAAAAAAACs/fBq7KiakKVE/s320/Kali%27s+Pics+of+baby+halle+115.jpg
Wow!
or this one
http://bp2.blogger.com/__eYafEdVSos/RnSRImDyZhI/AAAAAAAAABU/YXGFkR5fgs8/s1600-h/DVC00116.JPG
Post a Comment