Monday, December 15, 2008

Fabulous Google Reader

Google Reader is the greatest thing in the world. If you don't know what it is and read a lot of blogs, I am about to make your life a million times easier. Thanks to Andrea for introducing me to it!!

All you have to do is go to Google Reader and put in the address's to blogs that you regularly check. Then Google Reader will automatically check them for you and let you know when they are updated. You can even just read them all from that website. It is amazing. You will never have to go to another blog again and can save yourself a whole bunch of time checking blogs that haven't been updated. You just have to have a google account. The only bummer is that it can't check private blogs (at least not that I know of). I don't think I did the best job of explaining this, but it is pretty easy to figure it out. And now that I have given you this information I am expecting that no one will ever comment on my blog again. :)

5 comments:

Christina said...

Oh I love reader!!! I still comment sometimes though. :) How is your new little family? Your little man is so cute!

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

You know you can do that from your own blog? Go to "Customize," then "Add a Gadget" and click on the first option: "My Blog List"
You can then paste in all the addresses to the blogs you like to visit and it will be on the front page of your blog. Under each heading, it will tell you when the last update is. You can then click on the heading to see the actual blog and what was posted. That's what I do, and then I'm able to also see the sides of the blogs/backgrounds/music that people change up.
Glad you're having fun!

Marti Hawker said...

I love the way your blogs looks! I'm not that tallented, I have to cheat. :) I posted some pics of Trace, I think Max will like them. :)

Misty said...

Can you see the pictures that are posted too?

I love the new pictures of you and max - the top one and the dancing one.

And, when I saw you updated your blog, I was expecting a different update - any news from the docs?

Ang said...

I will have to try it! Thanks!!