Halle is 18 months today. Where did the time go?!?! She is such an angel/drama queen. Haha!! I can't believe how much I love this girl though. She has made our lives so much better. I was hoping to have some kind of party for her since she was sick on her first birthday, but it didn't happen. Instead we went to my parent's house and hung out for awhile. If you saw the amount of work it takes us to leave the house, you would understand why the party didn't happen and why we never leave the house anymore!!
Anyway, Kayce found this AWESOME Christmas shirt from when we were little. I must have worn this when I was like 10. Except then it was a dress. I think I want to wear it and go take a picture with Halle and Santa. Awesome.You couldn't really see Rudolph in that first one.
And of course, little Trey. Could he get anymore precious?!? We find out tomorrow if he can come off his oxygen. I really don't care either way. I am pretty good now at finagling my way around the house holding Trey and attached to a cord.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Happy 18 Months!! (and the most awesome shirt ever)
Posted by Jayme at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Happy Birthday Halle!
Love the shirt! It cracks me up that it still fits you!
And Trey is super cute!
Can't believe the shirt/dress still fits! Only you, Jayme, only you!
Ok, so it is actually happy half birthday (I realized later last night) but close enough!
I love your fantastic Christmas shirt dress! You look fabulous!
Post a Comment