Sunday, December 28, 2008

Trey's Blessing!!

I am just going to skip right over Christmas. I was a terrible mother and only took a few pictures. We had a great Christmas though and loved spending time together!! Halle still didn't really understand it, but enjoyed getting her presents.

So onto the next event. Trey's baby blessing!! Jordan, Victoria and Kali were all in town for Christmas and Max's parents and brother were also here so we decided to bless Trey today. He was such a good little boy and we love him so much. I should have taken more pictures, but didn't. We were so happy to have our families there though and are grateful for all the help they have given us these past 5 weeks!!

In Trey news, he is almost 9 pounds and he also started smiling for real today. What a sweetheart. We are also hoping that he can come off his oxygen this week. We will all be very happy when that happens.Can we say, NAPTIME?!? They both look so excited.
Halle wanted to hold her brother and I don't think he enjoyed it too much. She is such a sweet sister though.
I love this picture because 1. I love my family SO much and 2. Because I am wearing 4 inch heels and still that much shorter than Max. I never even notice this until I see pictures and I laugh so hard. We are freaks.

5 comments:

Ang said...

Congratulations! It is pretty funny to see your height difference but I love it!

Marti Hawker said...

Aww, I wish I could have been there!

The Strouds said...

Congrats Jayme! So glad to hear all is going well and his blessing went great too. Hope to see you soon.

Amy said...

What a sweet family you have, Jayme.

Honey! said...

Jaymes! You're wearing our twinner skirt! :)