Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Halle's Day at the Mall



Tonight the girls in my family made my dad take us on a daddy/daughter date. He had gotten a gift certificate to The Cheesecake Factory and since my mom doesn't like eating there, we decided he could take us. It was so fun. After we ate we went shopping and discovered that Halle is a true Harris (actually Chamberlin) girl. She first went to Gap and picked out a necklace and then went and held it up to see if it went with a shirt. Then we went to another store and you can watch what she does in the video. It was so funny. The guy that worked at the store was laughing so hard at her. She has learned young. Max is in trouble. (By the way, isn't this a Seriously So Blessed post. Cheesecake Factory and all. Haha)

4 comments:

k.young said...

How fun! Halle cracks me up! That is hilarious.

Leigh Anna said...

Hey I saw your blog address on facebook and had to come and check it out. I'm a total blog junkie but sadly admit I'm better at reading others then updating our own.
I'm glad to heat Trey is doing better. If you need anything let us know.
Leigh Anna Buck

Marti Hawker said...

Poor Max is gonna go broke! :) I wish I could see you guys more! Halle is so cute!

Amy said...

She is just too dang cute!