Okay, Jordan has been requesting new pictures. So here you go!! You are going to be sorry you asked. There are so many. Our lives have not been very eventful lately, but I did venture out with the 2 kids by myself today to go to storytime. Halle and I haven't been since before Trey was born. Yay for me and yay for good weather. Who wants to go anywhere when it is so cold anyway?!? So here's a taste of what we have been doing inside...
Halle is still thinking that Trey is her little doll, although he has pretty much outgrown her doll stroller. She did insist on taking him around the house one last time though.Obviously we have gone somewhere lately because here is Trey in his carseat. I have no idea where we would have been going. Probably to my mom's. :)
Crazy hair!!! Halle was getting in the bath last night and we took out her pigtails and this is what happened. We were laughing so hard.
We decided to continue on with the crazy hair.
Grandma and Grandpa come over to visit a lot!!
We try to be good about bedtimes, but sometimes it is just more fun to stay up and play. Here we all are one night at about 10:45. Oops!! Good thing we could all sleep in the next morning.
And my favorite picture. The funniest things happen while I am getting Trey's bottle ready. This morning I found them just lounging out watching Elmo's World together. I doubt this is funny to anyone else, but I just love how Halle is laying with her hand under her head.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Halle and Trey!!
Posted by Jayme at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Thoughts.
1. Trey is HUGE!
2. They both both cute as can be.
3. It's nice that you and Max have perfected the EXACT SAME facial expression. You were even able to get the eyes! Way to go.
Also, does Halle get jealous when Dad holds Trey?
Haha!! I thought that same thing when I saw that picture. Maybe it was because we were both so tired. Obviously, Halle is not tired at all there.
And Halle doesn't get jealous because she has no need to be held anymore. She is too busy running around and dancing. During storytime today she just stood up and was dancing and running the whole time. That girl!!!!
Cute pictures--as always! I love the one with the crazy bath mohawk. She looks just like her Grandma Joyce--sooo CUTE!
LOVING the pyscho hair!! and i LOVE your header pic! so beautiful!!
Aw, they are so cute! I havn't even tried taking all the boys to the store yet, it's too scarey!
Trey is SO big! Man, your kids are cute. I love all the pictures. The last one of them watching tv together is super cute!
My fave is the crazy hair moments. I know all about that...and my girls are 8 and 7! Someday they'll appreciate my OCD when it comes to having nice hair before we leave the house. hee hee hee
Omg I want Halle's hair in the tub! What FUN!!! And Trey is HUGE! I wanna hug him!
What an adorable family! And that definitely wasn't picture overload- I'm the same way. I could post 50 pictures of Slade and still not feel like it was enough to represent the happiness and fun that he is!
Post a Comment