Trey has started rolling over. Yes, he is not even 2 months and is rolling over. I thought it was just a fluke because he really hates tummy time, but I put him back on his tummy and he did it 5 more times in a row. I don't know if you can call that a fluke. He is the most active, squirmy kid I have ever seen!!
So I am blogging about this for 2 reasons. 1. To brag and 2. Because I just barely started Halle's baby book and thank goodness I had been blogging. I was able to find all of the stuff I needed but couldn't remember. So hopefully I won't wait quite so long to start Trey's baby book, but just in case. :)
Thursday, January 15, 2009
That's Not Normal
Posted by Jayme at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I'm impressed!
Holy smokes! I think you are seriously going to have your hands full with this little guy!
What a big boy! I don't know if you are into digital scrapbooking, but I know there is a palce you can go that will publish your blog. You can choose the backgrounds and then you just drag and click.
FYI...Jordan rolled over at 2 weeks - just so you know!
What a babe. I am seriously impressed with the talent this adorable little guy possesses! Rolling over already, way to go Trey!
That's my boy!! What a little smarie pants. I thought of you while listening to RUSH today. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment