1. Trey went to get his RSV shot yesterday, poor little guy. But they weighed him and he is now 13 1/2 pounds. YAY!!! He is getting so big and gets cuter by the day.
2. Thanks to EVERYONE that put the information about FOCA on their blogs. I think I have seen on 7 other blogs now!! Yay!! Sometimes I feel a little helpless about the direction our country seems to be headed. But if enough people get involved, then I believe things will be okay. And actually, after the first few weeks of Obama, I am feeling pretty confident that conservatives will be back in 2010.
3. Max took his Series 66 licensing test this week and did great!!! I was so happy for him. He has been so busy lately, but put in A LOT of study time. Good job Max.
4. Here is the story behind our helicopter ride!! It was too long and I was too tired to explain it on the last post. My brother and sister in law, Brady and Leah were in town with their friends, Alex and Morgan. They were over at my parents house playing baseball outside and Alex found some checks worth a lot of money. My dad called the guy to let him know that we had found them and when he came to pick them up, my brother recognized him as the helicopter pilot for one of the news stations here. He offered to give us a tour of Denver for finding the checks. Unfortunately, Alex lives in Utah and was not able to come. But we were sure glad he found the checks!! Thanks Alex!! It was so awesome.
And some pictures of my little angels. We took Trey to church on Sunday for pretty much the first time. Max was speaking a few weeks ago, so we did go to hear him then. I sent Trey home with Max after Sacrament Meeting though. I am totally paranoid. Halle is not even going to nursery until April because I don't want her bringing the germs home. Probably a little overkill, but I have been enjoying having totally healthy children all winter. (Knock on wood)I love this picture.
What a cutie!!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
A Few Items of Business
Posted by Jayme at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Ok, what test are you talking about in #3? I have no clue....
What an awesome deal on the helicopter ride.
James just got over his RSV this past week. The shot is totally worth it! I was getting pretty scared when his temp read almost 103. Sean gave him two blessings and he woke up the next morning fever-free, but still cranky. Ahhh, the joys of parenting!
I love the picture of Halle and Trey looking at each other. Just the cutest ever!!! I don't blame you for being paranoid. Bryten's almost 1 year old and I still don't take him to all 3 hours; you just never know.
That is one cute picture, I love it! I am so jealous of your helicopter ride! I don't blame you about taking your kids to church, especially with the issues you had with Trey. My friend told me that her dr told her church was one of the worst places to take a newborn cuz of all the germs. I never took my kids to church until they were at least 2 months old.
Both of your kids are just darling! I can't believe how big your little man is getting. He is super cute.
Cutest niece and nephew ever!! We miss you guys and we will have to come and visit again soon. We loved visiting with you guys. Glad to hear everything is going well. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment