Saturday, February 7, 2009

Helicopter Ride!!

We had the best night ever!! We got to go on a helicopter tour of Denver. It was SO amazing. We loved every second. Now, there are about a thousand pictures of our ride and then another post with a thousand pictures of my kids. Good luck. I won't be offended if you don't look at all of them.

With Max having the longest legs and me having the shortest, we had to sit across from each other. So much for my fantasies of it being like The Bachelor. :)
Jeremy got to sit in the driver's seat.
Shortly after takeoff.
We flew through all of the buildings downtown. It was so cool.
Here we are approaching downtown, but the skyline was on the other side.
Mile High
Probably the best part was flying to my parent's house and the temple.
The beautiful sunset.
And the end..

10 comments:

k.young said...

How fun!
Jayme, you look SO good!

Celeste said...

How cool!! I've never even thought about doing this but it looks like so much fun.

Christina said...

Oh wow! That looks like so much fun. So now we need the story behind it. :)

Honey! said...

You are ADORABLE with your headphones on!

Honey! said...

Oh and I like your haircut!

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

Thanks for the pics! I've never been to Denver, so it was fun to see where you live. I'm assuming your parent's house was the one on the right? (the one that had a full view of the house). And the temple is gorgeous! I'm glad you had a good time. That sounds like fun- what was the special occasion?

Brian and Alicia said...

It looks like you had sooo much fun! We took one last year around SLC and it was a lot of fun. I am glad you guys got to do it!!

The Strouds said...

Awesome! How come you got to do that? And are you into the Bachelor this season? Because I TOTALLY AM! We should talk about it Friday!

Amy said...

Fun!!

Leigh Anna said...

I am so jealous!! I've always wanted to ride in a helicopter. Your pictures are great.