Monday, March 9, 2009

Halle and "The Baby"


Nursery - Take Two. Halle did great for the first 30 or 40 minutes. Then all of a sudden she started bawling for "The Baby." I am pretty sure that Trey does not know his name is Trey since all that Halle calls him is The Baby. All day she wanders around yelling, The Baby, The Baby. Oh well, she sure does love him. I am pretty convinced that they were best friends in heaven or something. If someone was smothering me with kisses 24/7 and screaming in my face all the time, I think I would be bugged. But Trey just smiles at Halle and thinks it is so great.

We went swimming last night and had SO much fun. We went with some friends from the ward!! I don't know why were weren't doing this all winter. Oh yeah, maybe because I have been completely paranoid about taking my children anywhere.

6 comments:

k.young said...

How darling are your kids?! What rec. center is that? It looks like fun!

The Evers said...

So truly they are adorable, but hello look how cute Max is in that last pic:) haha just kidding! I LOVE Halle's bathing suit and am so happy the time is approaching for new suits! Okay so what do you mean you can't cook? We devoured that um how you quiche??? I may have goofed on the spelling of that word. I need the recipe it was fantastic and Elle even loved it which says a lot! You are fabulous. Let get together this week we are healthy for the time being!!!

Brian and Alicia said...

That is so adorable. I hope Bryten is like that when baby #2 comes...(not for awhile at least!).

Maegan said...

How fun! That sounds like a great time for you and the kids. Also, I love what you said in the Backlash. You sound very similar to my brother and sister in law. In fact, if they lived in Colorado or you lived in Utah, you would probably be best friends after meeting at a rally. You are awesome!

Celeste said...

What a fun time for your kids. Where is that pool, I want to go! Xander loved nursery the first week too and then figured out what was going to happen and now still won't go. I hope Halle does better.

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

Wish we had a rec center that nice! Ours are all crowded, gross and delapitated. So glad it isn't like that everywhere!
Your kids are so cute! Glad they get along. That's cute, too, that Halle has her own nic-name for Trey. That creates special bonds.