Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Faces

My children could never be models. They make the craziest faces.
CHEESE
So serious.
So sweet.
Halle is getting so big. What happened to my baby?I was mean one day and took a picture of Halle throwing a fit. She climbed into his carseat though and it was so funny. Poor girl. It's hard work being a drama queen.Halle loves her daddy.

4 comments:

k.young said...

Ha ha! They are darling faces!

Marti Hawker said...

Awww! I can't wait to see them in person! I hope all is going well on appartment hunting!

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

What are you talking about?! Some of those faces would be perfect for daiper commercials and baby tylenol.
We, too, get those faces and I'm so tempted sometimes to whip out the camera and start shooting/filming. Unfortunately, by the time I get the camera out my kids are ready to be filmed. They LOVE the camera!
I used to take pictures of Alex to keep him entertained or make him happy when we were someplace he couldn't take a nap.

Brian and Alicia said...

So adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is such a cutie! Bryten has been throwing little tantrums when he doesn't get his way and I think they are so cute, I have a hard time not laughing. :)