Wednesday, April 22, 2009

5 Months!!

=Can you believe that Trey is 5 months old today? I can't!! I have spent most of the day being mad at time. Why is it going so fast? I can't believe my BABY is almost 6 months old. Depressing. I found a video from good old Hootie (from Hootie and the Blowfish) and thought it was most appropriate. It made me cry though.

Trey is getting VERY close to being able to sit up on his own. Which, by the way, is my favorite milestone.

8 comments:

k.young said...

I love that song. Who knew Hootie was so good?!
Trey is getting so big! And so cute!

Kayce said...

His name is not Hootie. It is Darius Rucker. Please, and who knew he was a country singer?

I can't believe how much you've changed. You used to cry over Clay Aiken not winning American Idol, and now you cry over cheesy country songs.

I love Trey, BEST BABY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!

Mr. Jordan E. Harris said...

Why is that rapper singing country?

Mr. Jordan E. Harris said...

Speaking of 90's Bands, Did you guys ever listen to Big Head Trey and the Monsters?

Love that kid.

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

I love his chubber cheeks!

The Strouds said...

Ok, so I sobbed like a baby watching that video. Right after I was all fired up from the the tea party one. You've got me on a rollercoaster here Jayme! And I love it.

The Anglesey Family said...

I love that song!!!!!! So cute! Although Braxton was screaming at midnight and I frustrated....I have to remember that "It will not be like this for long!"

Honey! said...

Omg look at his FACE!!! I love him!