I meant to post this last Friday. It was a year ago last Friday that we found out I was pregnant with Trey. If you ever want to hear a funny story, you should talk to my sisters about that day. They were there. It was crazy. I swore them to secrecy, but then the second my mom walked through the door I told her. It was like I had to say it to believe it. We were in shock.
From that day on I was pretty much terrified. 2 children under 18 months (which ended up being 17 months) was not in the plan.
So I started planning for a life full of chaos. Instead, it has been completely the opposite.
Trey has brought a calmness to our family and especially to me. I just know that things are the way they are supposed to be right now. So there are a lot of diapers, feedings, naps, hugs, loves, tears and my house is much messier, but I couldn't be happier. Have I told you how much I love these kids? :)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
My Sweet Trey
Posted by Jayme at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
What a sweet post.
Omg, you are one hot mama!!!!
Post a Comment