Of all the things I wish I had right now, photography skills would be at the top of the list. I also wish I knew how to better arrange pictures on my blog. Oh well!! I still find these pictures hilarious and in my defense, I was blowing bubbles with one hand and taking pictures with the other.
Waiting for the bubbles.Trey is like, WHAT is this?!?
Always the helpful big sister, Halle wanted to make sure Trey was watching.
Halle decided to try some yoga while the bubbles were falling around her.
Trey is still not too sure about this.
Now he loves it.
Where did they go?
Just some silly pictures.
Such a HAM!!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Bubbles!!!
Posted by Jayme at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I can't even believe how big Trey is getting! Did you ever think he'd have cheeks like those when he was born so little? =)
Jayme... they are so funny together! We miss them!
Jayme,, they are SO cute and are getting SO big!!
Cute pictures! Your kids are adorable!
I love Trey's chubby cheeks! I love how easy it is to impress and please kids. Simple pleasures is all it takes.
I love those pics of Trey, especially when he is so happy about the bubbles! So cute!
Post a Comment