Monday, June 1, 2009

May

In an effort to avoid cleaning this morning, I am going to give you some highlights of what we have been up to the past month!!! We had lots of visitors. It was so fun!! We miss them.

First, my most fabulous friend Melissa Honey came to visit. We didn't even take a picture. :( I dug up this old one from when I was pregnant with Halle. It is literally the only picture I have of when I was pregnant with Halle. My camera was stolen and I didn't replace it until right before I had her.

Anyway, Melissa is the one with the fabulous purse. She is the world's greatest shopper. We had the best time while she was here!!!
Jordan and Victoria came home for the lacrosse national championships. Jordan coaches for BYU. The lost in the semis, but it was okay. It was really fun to go to the game.

Don't you love this picture of Trey?
Jordan and the kids.
Brady, Leah and Dusty also all came to visit us. We forgot to take a picture of them too!! Max took full advantage of having "guy time" with his brothers, so Leah and I hung out a lot. We went on walks, shopping, driving to look at houses and hung out with the kids. I had so much fun with her!!

Max and I celebrated our anniversary. We went to The Melting Pot and it was SO great. Not only is this Melting Pot haunted, but it is also the busiest Melting Pot in the United States. Our dinner took over 2 hours and it was FABULOUS. I kind of wish every Tuesday was our anniversary.
My youngest sibling, Jeremy graduated from high school!! I can't believe it. (Max couldn't get the day off of work. Maybe I should photo shop him in.)
Halle has become very fond of her Uncle Jeremy. She is constantly asking me where he is and wanting to see him. She also makes sure that we pray for him every night. This is from his seminary graduation.
His actual graduation day was FREEZING!!!! We were all wearing winter coats. Well, at least my kids and I were. I am slightly ridiculous about them being cold.
If you have seen Halle lately, she is probably wearing these sunglasses. She never takes them off.
My parents and Jeremy
I love this picture.
When I was in high school, the school started a relationship with the Arapaho Tribe. They come to every graduation. I think it is so cool!!
And LAST, but not least we finally got a double stroller. I had hardly gone anywhere by myself since Trey arrived, but I have been lately. Plus it is so nice outside and we are always wanting to go on walks, so I decided it was finally time to get one. I am completely obsessed with it. It was courtesy of my fabulous grandpa. He heard us talking about it and then got it for us. Thank you SO MUCH!!! We love it.

5 comments:

Victoria Harris Photography said...

hahah I love the stroller picture! They are so funny together!

Celeste said...

It's so fun to have family come visit. I hope you enjoy the double stroller...what a nice Grandpa!

Unknown said...

What a packed month! Thanks again for letting us come stay for the weekend! I had a blast! I needed some girl time! The kids are adorable in the double stroller!

Honey! said...

I am so honored to get a shout out in your post! And I can't believe we didn't take any pictures! WHY??? I really wanted to get a picture of me with that fantastic Max blanket ha ha. Oh well, next time. The kids look soooo cute in their clothes. I love them!

Honey! said...

Oh and I looked at that picture again and it looks like Sara is contemplating grabbing my butt. What what??