Sunday, June 21, 2009

PRIVATE!!

Frankly I am not a fan of private blogs. I am a fan of Google Reader and private blogs and google reader do not mix. However, my friend had a story that totally freaked me out and now I am going private. Let me know, all 10 of my readers, if you want to keep reading. I realize this adds a ridiculous extra step and I won't blame you if you abandon me. Better safe than sorry though!!

And don't worry Mindy. I will set it all up for you and you won't even notice a difference.

Leave me your email address!!! I think I will make the change on Wed. Sorry!! :(

35 comments:

melis said...

GRRRRRR! I do hate private blogs!
:( But I must be included in the fun!!!

XOXO

melissa.finlinson@gmail.com

k.young said...

I want to be invited! katabing@hotmail.com
What story did your friend tell you that freaked you out?

Kayce said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I don't read blogs that don't show up in my reader.

Shana Kummer said...

I would love to still be able to read your blog. ShnickersYw8@hotmail.com

Amber said...

I totally understand and have actually thought about it myself. Be sure to include me! It's fun to see what your up to. (ambrose.hansen@gmail.com)

Leigh Anna said...

I too am not a fan of the private blog but you gotta do what you gotta do. Everyone's been bugging me to go private as well but I haven't given into the pressure. (Although I probably should)

hendi123@hotmail.com

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Hey Jayme,
This is Natalie (Kilgore) Giddens and although I've never commented, I've enjoyed reading your blog. Please include me: nataliegiddens (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks!

Misty said...

add me! i think you have my email!

Celeste said...

me too! With kids and the freaks out there these days, I keep debating it too. here is my email: celeste817 at gmail (dot) com

Unknown said...

Hey Max and Jayme~
Your family is so cute and I enjoy keeping up with all your fun adventures!

nataliejlowe@yahoo.com

Emily Rosell said...

sad day :(

emwise@gmail.com

Dana said...

I would love to be able to continue to read your blog - I love it! danamoats@hotmail.com

Jolley's said...

I'm with ya, not a fan of having to go private. But, can't ignore the freaky feelings I had yesterday when stalker dude invaded my "privacy." Definetly add me to your list!
trixiejolley@yahoo.com

Kristen said...

Count me in....

valdeezzznutz@yahoo.com

I'm going to set mine as private as well, so send me your email.

Ang said...

Sign me up! And I want to hear the story too.

angelee784@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

leah.janelle@hotmail.com love u guys and can't wait to see you next weekend.

Arianne said...

arianne11@gmail.com- don't forget about me! I am curious to know the scary story that made you go private. I look forward to continuing to keep up via blog!

Victoria Harris Photography said...

victoriaharrisphotography@gmail.com

What is the story I am so curious! We are excited to see you guys!!

The Strouds said...

You know I'm in!

chrisandlesliestroud@yahoo.com

Christina said...

Okay--now I need to know the story!!!

christina.wandry@gmail.com

♥jada said...

I had a traumatic blog experience and that is why mine is private... It really is for the best. :)

jadarhodes@msn.com

Rachel said...

Hi Jayme,
I am a friend of a friend. I hope you don't think I'm a freak but I think you guys are so cute and I'd love to keep reading!
Thanks!
rachelamidon@hotmail.com

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

I don't want to leave my email since you aren't private yet, but I'll email you my email to remind you. I TOTALLY UNDERSTANT ABOUT GOING PRIVATE! I've been private since almost the beginning. Too many weirdos here in CA to even think about sending out my personal information for the whole world to see!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

I'm in!
superlinzard@yahoo.com

mckenzie said...

mstaggart22@gmail.com

Stephanie Ewell said...

stephanie.ewell0307@gmail.com

courtney said...

please me too?
cmsbuer(at)yahoo(dot)com

i'll probably be doing the same thing soon. wah.

Maegan said...

me too
maegan.nelson@yahoo.com

Christie said...

Jayme I would love to keep in touch! I love reading your blogs...they are always so funny! Please keep me on the list too ;)
christieharris8@gmail.com

auntweed said...

Add me to the list - auntweed@gmail.com

Jaymie and Justin said...

j_jester78@hotmail.com

Chad and Tara said...

Uh! Private blogs, bleh! But of course I must be included! Your blog is the few where I really enjoy all the pictures and all the fun stories about your kids!

Chad and Tara said...

So I suppose an email would be helpful! tara_mss@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

roycesterlingwebb@hotmail.com

Chad & Amie said...

cameadows@gmail.com