Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In Trouble

Now that my blog is private I can admit what a bad mom I am. Oh wait, all my old friends from CPS are still here. Ha ha!! Anyway, in case you were wondering, I am having trouble keeping up with 2 kids on the go. Trey is SO fast and so into everything. And Halle just loves to put all of her stuff on the floor where he can get it.

Take for instance tonight. I go to get a drink. Halle puts her crayon on the floor. Trey scurries over and gets said crayon and draws all over his face. Nice.
It's a good thing he is so darn cute. I have a feeling this grin is going to save him from a lot of trouble in the days to come.
And get this. On Monday, Trey's 7 month birthday, he crawled over, found my phone and drooled so much on it that he broke it. Just for fun I checked my blog from around when Halle was 7 months and apparently she did the exact same thing on her 7 month birthday. I have really got to start watching these kids....or get insurance on my phone. :)

7 comments:

Celeste said...

What a cute smile! He doesn't seem to mind the crayon at all. I didn't even know crayon could shop up on skin. Good to know.

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

So cute! Just wait until he starts walking. James opened a bathroom drawer and threw my hair dryer in the toilet when one of the kids left the bathroom door open.
ps. I love that smile!

Rachel said...

Oh I am so happy that we can friends now! I can relate EXACTLY to this post! It's hard being the mom of 2 babies, right?! Aaahhh!!It's fun to see your life since it's so much like mine :)

k.young said...

Ha ha! You are funny. Your kiddos are so cute!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

I love those pictures! I see a crayola modeling contract in the near fututre.

Ang said...

Pretty sure your kids aren't roaming the streets for hours while you are sleeping. I don't think you are nearly there yet. ;)

Ang said...

Oh! And I really want to know the story about why you went private!!!