Halle has many things that she loves right now. Probably at the top of that list is Sleeping Beauty. One day I showed her the sing-a-long of Once Upon A Dream and she fell in love. She can't get enough. Tonight she is actually sleeping in her Sleeping Beauty swimming suit because she is stubborn and I was tired.
Halle also loves to sing and her favorite song right now is, I Love To See The Temple. Today we were singing it and we got to the line that goes, "a place of love and beauty." What does Halle sing? Of course she sings, "a place of love and Sleeping Beauty." That girl is too funny.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Sleeping Beauty
Posted by Jayme at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That is too funny. I love hearing their little voices sing!
How cute.
You have the cutest kids!!! I love it! You are a lucky mommy!!!
Hysterical! What did little girls do before Disney???
In the disney princess section of your neighborhood target or walmart, there are little sleeping beauty dolls. $5, a load of happiness. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment