Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The 4th

For the 4th of July we went to Utah for Max's family reunion. It was a super fun trip!! We started and ended the trip with Jordan and Victoria. We LOVE them and they were so kind to let us stay with them. Victoria took the greatest pictures of them, so I will have to post them. I love those two.

Then we saw my dear friend Lindsey and her 2 little kids. We got some lunch and took the kids to the park. Halle and Abby had the best time together. I just wish I had gotten more pictures.
The next day we went to Wheeler Farm to take Max's family pictures. Halle was not such a fan of the picture taking, but she loved seeing all the animals.
Then we went to Fillmore for the actual family reunion. It was so fun to see everyone and it was fun to participate in all the small town celebrations. We tried to make it in time for the little kids parades, but missed it. Halle and Trey still had fun riding in the wagon though.
Doesn't this face look like trouble?
The next morning we went to the parade. Max's grandpa and grandma were the Grand Marshalls. We had a really fun time!!
Someday Halle will like getting her picture taken again.
We were SO happy that Kali came with us to Fillmore. We had the best time with her and I was so happy she got to hang out with Halle and Trey. They LOVED her.
After the parade Halle got to ride the choo choo train and had so much fun. She was waving to everyone as she rode by. Hilarious.
We went to the fireworks show that night and it was ridiculous. We were sitting right underneath them. It was scary, loud and I did not enjoy it. Finally I decided that we needed to leave and right after we got in the car a firework exploded on the ground and into the crowd. I don't think anyone got hurt, but it was scary!!

Halle didn't get a lot of naps in Utah. Haha!!
I love this picture!!
The rest of our time in Fillmore was mostly just spent hanging out and having fun!!

Love this picture of Kali and Trey.Trey looking cute in his jacket. It got chilly one night!!
Why is he getting so big?!?Halle had lots of fun hanging out with her Grandpa Scott.
Max's sister had a little boy 3 weeks after Trey was born. Trey and Trace!! It was fun to see them together. They are totally different. Trace is so mellow and well, let's just say Trey is...active. Haha. I cannot handle how much Trey looks like Jordan in this picture. It totally weirds me out.
I love this look on Trey's face. He is determined to get away as fast as he possibly can.We had a super fun trip and the kids were so great!!! How did I get such good little kids?!?

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Sounds like a really fun family reunion. And extra fun that Kali could come with you guys. By the way, I LOVE Trey's jacket.

Misty said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

k.young said...

Looks like such a fun trip!

Honey! said...

You look soooo pretty with that headband in your hair! Loves it!

Honey! said...

You look soooo pretty with that headband in your hair! Loves it!