Both my kids are sleeping. I should be cleaning. But I really, REALLY don't want to. Do you ever feel like you never stop cleaning? I do!!
Anyway, Jeremy went to college on Sunday. I can't believe that my parents could be empty nesters. I say "could" because Kali just moved back in with them. Haha!! We will miss Jeremy. Halle woke up the morning after he left and said, "Mom. I miss Jeremy." It was so cute.
On the Friday night before he left we all went to Saj for dinner. Yummy. While we were there, Halle stole a sip of Kali's diet coke. Classic. This girl only ever drinks water, so was she surprised when she tried this. I hope you enjoyed it kiddo. It's back to water for you. :) (I realize I look awful in this picture. It had been a long day.)
The next night my Grandpa took us all to Beau Jo's for dinner. Sadness all around. I can't believe Jeremy is gone!!
Oh sweet Trey.
I look bad in this picture too. Maybe I should just say, I am a mom and leave it at that. Lame!!
Oh, Halle and Trey will miss their uncle.

Funny story. Today Halle was putting on all this jewelry and I told her she looked beautiful. She said, No mom. I look like Kali. Those 2 are really best friends.
And he is off. Seeing that Jeremy is the youngest and I am the oldest, we spent the least amount of time together at home growing up. I am so glad that we moved back and I got to spend more time with him. We love you Jeremy!!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Jeremy Goes To College
Posted by Jayme at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Love Trey's chubby cheeks! Sigh....it almost makes me wanna have another....almost! LOL
Hee hee, LOVE Halle's expression up top. And you are looking GORGEOUS, girl!
Post a Comment