Monday, September 7, 2009

The Zoo...Again

Today Max and I took the kids to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. In my opinion it is WAY better than the Denver Zoo. Almost all the animals were out today, so it was a fun time for all!!

This is just because they are cute.
Don't these faces look like trouble?
A view from the top
Halle actually asked to have her picture taken with the bear. Haha. She was on one today.
Halle was so brave to get so close to the snake. YUCK!!
Trey was beat by the time we got to the car.
And here are some of the animals. We needed Victoria there to take good pictures of them.

These grizzly bears were swimming right in front of us. At point he pressed up right next to Halle. She was not a fan.

4 comments:

Celeste said...

I've always wondered if that zoo was any good. Glad to hear it was!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Trey is! I wish we lived close so we could do stuff like this together, can't wait to see you guys next month!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Oh my, that picture of Trey sleeping is sweet enough to eat!!!

Amy said...

LOVE the pics!!! So cute!!