I have been working on a new post for like 2 weeks. I just have no motivation to finish it. But until that one, here is a small one of Ms. Halle's hair. After we went to storytime today we headed over to my mom's house for awhile. Kali decided to play beauty salon with Halle and curled her hair. It was so darling!!
I know all of these pictures look the same, but I just love all of them. Must be a mom thing.I kept telling her to smile big with her eyes open. This was the closest we got.
Who is this girl and what has she done with my baby?!?
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Halle's Hair
Posted by Jayme at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
so cute! and i love all the other pictures you just posted too!
So cute! She's getting so big!
I totally know about too many photos. Who can get rid of this one? He has his eyes partly open. And this one looks the same, but his hair looks different...and this one....arg! and this is why my October picture folder alone has over 500 pictures. HAH! Try scrapping that!
Post a Comment