Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Poor Neglected Blog

OVERLOAD ON PICTURES!!! (It's been awhile. Haha. If you don't make it through there is one more new post after this.)

Sorry to everyone that still checks my blog. Probably not anyone since I haven't updated in FOREVER!!! I blame it on my phone. I don't really use my computer so much anymore, since I can check everything on my phone in like 2 seconds. Is there an app for blogging?

Here are some pictures. Life has been uneventful, but great!!! I am having so much fun having 2 (almost) toddlers. Loving it!!!

Aren't they precious?
Playing in the leaves!!
Isn't this the cutest picture of Laney?
We love those 6-0 Broncos!! Trey even know how to cheer for them.
I love this picture. Trey loves his daddy and already wants to be just like him.
I am loving Fall in Denver. Monday it was 75 degrees. Wednesday it snowed 6 inches. We took advantage of Monday's weather and went to the park.












And Halloween is upon us. We went to our first of many events yesterday. Trey is a pirate and Halle is Goldilocks. Can you tell? :)

I will try to be better about this blogging business!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow!! They are growing up sooo fast! I can't believe Trey is standing up in that picture, I was shocked to see that. You guys make some adorable offspring! haha I hope we are just as blessed. Can't wait to see you guys up in WA soon! LOVE U GUYS.

hilarybiddulph said...

So cute!!! I love your blog!

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

Don't you love family park days? they are my absolute favorite!
Ok, so I'm totally jealous! SNOW?!?! We're lucky if we get half an inch of rain each year! Oh, I so need to move where the weather believes in fall. I'm done with summer. :)