4 posts in 2 days. What has come over me?!?
Halloween is so fun, but overwhelming. We have 6 activities for Halloween, not including Trick or Treating. Oh boy.
Tonight the rec center had a little kids party and it was awesome. We only had to pay $4 for Halle and there was so much to do. Their favorite part though was getting to run around the gymnastics room and play on everything. They LOVED it.
Trey got to play on a little boat. Very appropriate with his costume.
Halle's Goldilocks costume would make much more sense if she would wear the blond wig that goes along with it. I laugh because she has a bunny costume too, but she will only wear the Goldilocks costume. Oh well. C'est la vie.Isn't my mom cute?
A very fun night!!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Halloween
Posted by Jayme at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love their costumes!
Oh, PLEASE get a picture of Halle with her wig on! I SOOOO want to see it!
Your kids are so darn cute. I love their personalities. You must have so much fun with them!
Post a Comment