Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2 Against 1

I reread this post and couldn't figure out what the deal with me was. This is pretty much my life everyday. I think because Trey is acting more like a toddler and now it is 2 against 1 at my house until Max gets home. I am losing. :)

Right now Halle is standing on top of her table shouting, "I am the Queen, Trey! I am the Queen!" He has climbed onto her table and is eating all of her dinner. What are you going to do? At least it's entertaining, right?!?

___________________________________________________________

I have been trying to clean my house for 2 days. It is still a mess.

Trey refuses to let anyone feed him. So right now he is covered in applesauce and the rest of his dinner.

My washer and dryer have been going non stop since Sunday night.

Max doesn't get home until at least 9:00 pm and my family is out of town. :( (How do people do this without family nearby?) I am so spoiled.

I thought when I had 2 kids so close together that the first year would be the hardest. I changed my mind. Having 2 little tornadoes running around is making things a little crazy at the Harker household.

BUT.....I love my life. I wouldn't change a thing. Except for maybe I wish I could have a maid on staff. :)

5 comments:

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

You are adorable. Your kids are adorable. And I love that little Hallie knows that she is the queen. Forget that princess crap. Love you. I'll call you tomorrow!!

Laura said...

We all feel for you, my friend! It's ok to feel overwhelmed sometimes :)

Ang said...

Thanks for putting up the button Jayme!

Jolley's said...

life is crazy isn't it?!! I hear it doesn't get much better either--bummer! :) At least you have a good attitude--and your kids sound adorable!

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

Oh, it's so good to hear I'm not the only one loosing my mind!
But seriously, isn't it hilarious what they come up with?