This year I decided I did not want pajamas on Christmas Eve. So instead I got myself shoes. New tradition? I think so!!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Breaking Tradition
Posted by Jayme at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Max*Jayme*Halle*Trey*Zachary
This year I decided I did not want pajamas on Christmas Eve. So instead I got myself shoes. New tradition? I think so!!
Posted by Jayme at 3:38 PM
10 comments:
I'm impressed by anyone who can balance in shoes like that!!!
ha ha, that is great! Reminds me exactly of you!
Oh, can I steal that tradition? I'm SO doing that next year!
You are hilarious!!!
Hey I want that tradition!
Kely
Those shoes are fantastic. My sister would be proud!!
Gorgeous! Think I might copy this tradition! Shoes are much better than dumb PJs!
What a fabulous tradition! I think I need to start that one here. :) LOVE the shoes!!!
Awesome!! Those shoes are adorable!! I think I might have found a new tradition as well.
Omg I soooo approve of this tradition! And such adorable shoes! What are they?!
Post a Comment