It is so fun having kids that are equally excited about Christmas as I am. I love it!!! We had a super fun time with everyone and are still enjoying Max's parents being here.
Halle and Trey opening their pajamas!!Modeling the new pajamas. On the table for some reason.
Halle got a new kitchen. She LOVES it.
Trey got a new truck, which he also loves.
Jordan and Victoria pink and blue lacrosse sticks. Starting them early. They were so cute!!

Do you watch Modern Family? Oh my gosh. That show is hilarious. Anyway, we laughed so hard at the Christmas episode when they talked about taking pictures on the stairs. I had no idea anyone else did that. We totally did!! We had to get one this year. Haha. Don't we all look so lovely.And we played lots of Band Hero. My family is embarrassingly good at this game. I am serious. Especially Kali on the drums. Here is Madison and Kennady and I playing.
I think we wore my kids out because they slept until 8:30 today and are now sleeping again already. Trey went back to sleep at 10. I am going to go enjoy the rest of the holidays and will blog again next week!! Merry Christmas everyone!!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Christmas
Posted by Jayme at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
love those christmas jammies on them. so cute.
1. I think Halle's kitchen is nicer than mine.
2. I didn't know you guys took pictures on the stairs too. It's like we were meant to be.
Post a Comment