On the 22nd, our little angel Trey turned 1. I can't believe it. He finally got some boy toys to balance out all of the princess's and pink purses in our house.We got him a basketball hoop that ended up being much bigger than I thought it would be. He still does try to shoot the ball and loves it when his dad helps him.
Halle was so sweet helping to make his cake. That girl loves to cook. Where did she come from?!? She will be very excited on Christmas morning when she finds the kitchen that Santa is bringing her.
She also loved eating the cake.
As did Trey.
He wasn't so sure about all the singing though. I love this face. It is so Trey. He is just so expressive. You always know what he is thinking.
He got an awesome rocking chair from his grandma. Excuse the lack of clothes. They didn't make it back after the cake.
More presents!!
Such a great birthday!!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
One Whole Year
Posted by Jayme at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
The picture of Max and Trey is CLASSIC!
Post a Comment