For Thanksgiving, Max and I went to Washington to see his family. It had been almost 2 years since we had gone to Washington!! We usually just meet up with his family in Utah. We had a great time, but seriously I took NO pictures. I mostly just have pictures from the plane trip. The kids did awesome. Mostly.Trey LOVED looking out the window.
Halle was such an angel.
The Webb family held their own 5K turkey trot on Thanksgiving morning. It was so much fun. I also loved running along the river every morning. It was beautiful!!!
The Webb's have some chickens at their house that the kids loved watching.
We had a wonderful time, but I have to admit that I am looking forward to sticking close to home for Christmas. Traveling with a 2 and a 1 year old is exhausting!!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Washington
Posted by Jayme at 4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Where in WA did you go? Is Max from WA or did his family move there later? Oh, I LOVE WA! Sean and I are still trying to figure out where to move, though. Isn't CO kinda like WA in scenery?
Post a Comment