Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Royce and Ann

Last weekend our dear friends Royce and Ann came to visit. I worked with Royce at DCFS and we have always been really great friends. He just got engaged to Ann and Max and I were so happy that they both came to visit us!!
On Friday Max had to work so Royce and Ann and I took the kids to the Butterfly Pavilion. Surprisingly fun!!

A butterfly landed right on Halle's shoulder. She wasn't too sure about it at the time, but she has talked about it everyday since.
Trey loved the bridge. He just wanted to keep crossing over it. At one point a butterfly landed right on his finger. It was so cute!! We just barely missed getting a picture of it.They have tons of spiders there. (Sick) Halle kept pointing to them and saying, "That's kind of gross." I agree.Although somehow I got talked into touching the tarantula. It was so disgusting.Friday was Royce's birthday, so my parent's kindly watched my children and we all went out. We went to a really fun restaurant that used to be owned by the mob.And then we went to look at the lights downtown. Max said he was tired of crouching down to fit in the pictures. Such is our life.

3 comments:

Christina said...

FUN-what restaurant was that? Loving all of your new posts. I am impressed. Especially during the crazy holidays.

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

I love every single one of those pictures!!

Honey! said...

Omg is that Royce and his fiance?! They are adorable together! YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME THE SKINNY. All he did was write me and say, oh btw I'm getting married with NO details. EMAIL ME THE SCOOP!