A few weeks before Thanksgiving, Sarah and my brother in law Dusty came to visit!! We had a blast. We didn't do much but sit around, shop, eat and talk. There was a big blizzard that weekend and church was canceled. I think I was a little overexcited about that....... Anyway, I love having friends that you can sit around doing nothing with and still have the best time. We are going to go through visitor withdrawal soon!!
I just thought this picture was cute!There was lots of eating and getting our house dirty. It was great.
Some of Dusty's purchases.
I love Sarah!
I think this was really late one night!! Probably the night of the blizzard.
Also, Sarah and I had lots of fun cheering for TCU while Max and Dusty cheered for the U. It stopped being fun after like the first quarter. Haha!!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Sarah and Dusty
Posted by Jayme at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment