Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Walking!!

If any of you know me, you know that I am not a fan of crawling. Seriously it is disgusting. I hate being in public places and having kids crawl and get their hands filthy from the floor. Yuck!! I was very anxious for Trey to walk before we went to Washington. I was absolutely dreading going to the airport and having to hold him or whatever so he wouldn't crawl on the floor. Trey does not sit still. SO....I tried for probably a month to get Trey to walk before our trip. We got home on a Monday from Washington and about 6 hours later, Trey decided to become an expert walker. It wasn't like he took 2 steps. He walked across my parent's entire basement. Ironic and hilarious. He is walking all over now and today he was about ready to run. Love it.
Halle was so funny because she liked to walk all stiff legged like Trey when he was practicing walking. I laughed so hard the first time she did it.

1 comments:

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Ha!! They are so your babies.