Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Night Date

Nope, not a date with me and Max. Halle and Max are on a daddy/daughter date in our living room. They are watching The Little Mermaid and having a fabulous time. It is quite precious.
While they had their date and Trey slept, I went to the grocery store. It is my absolute least favorite mom job. I usually make Max go with me, but on the rare occasion that he doesn't, I take my ipod and listen to it while I grocery shop. Let's discuss how dorky that it is. Do I think I am a 18 year old or something? My old college roommate Michelle and I used to listen to our headphones constantly our freshman year of college. I don't know if we were listening to radios or what because there were no ipods then. We used to sing out loud to them wherever we went. Let's not discuss how dorky that is, because I already know. Embarrassing.

I have to tell you though that I L-O-V-E the new ipod shuffle. If you work out, you have to have one. Having the controls on the headphones is amazing.

Now I am off to watch a movie. My children are obsessed with going to the library and the other day I checked out the movies. I rented like 8. I will probably watch 2. But tonight I am going to watch this.

https://www.echobridgeentertainment.com/uploads/44769L.jpg
I am not ashamed. I love this movie. Was it originally a Lifetime movie or something? I have a feeling Max will be heading to bed.

But one more thing. This made my whole week. I am so happy for you guys!!!

5 comments:

Ang said...

Thanks, Jayme! Love you! Looks like a fun date night!

Michelle said...

LOL!!!!! We were the biggest dorks! They were walkmen or something like that. It was the radio and we would tune then to the same station. Remember that Michael Jackson song? with all the ah em em,ah-ing going on? Between that and our sign language of "We Thank Thee O God For a Prophet" acting like we were having "conversation", we were for sure the biggest nerds on campus.

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

Oh, of all the memories, it's funny I have one of you guys doing that. You were quite hilarious! Thanks for the smile :)

Celeste said...

Cute Daddy/Daughter date!

courtney said...

lifetime movies rule! lindsey should write their scripts - it would be pure genius.