Friday, January 29, 2010

Called To Serve

Dear Jeremy:

I am so excited for you about your mission call to the Mexico Tuxtla Gutierrez Mission. You are going to be an amazing missionary and I can't wait to hear about all of your experiences. We will miss you, but are so happy that you are going to serve the Lord. We love you!!

Dear Trey:

It already breaks my heart into a million pieces to think about sending you away for 2 years. (Missionary moms are brave!) But I am so happy that you have to example of so many wonderful men in your life. You are so lucky to come from such a wonderful heritage. My favorite scripture story right now is the Armies of Helaman. I hope that I can do my part to teach and guide you so that you will be prepared to serve the Lord.

1 comments:

Celeste said...

yeah for Jeremy! He'll be a great missionary. Missionary moms are VERY brave, sending out their boys all over the world.