Tuesday, January 5, 2010

MindyInc.com

Did I overhype on that last post? I hope not because I do have some very exciting news!! If you know me, then you probably know my fabulous mom, Mindy Harris. She is amazing for so many reasons, but she is probably most well known for how creative and talented she is. My whole life people have been asking her to sell her creations. She has been asked to design for companies and stores have asked her if they could sell her stuff. She, of course, did not and focused her energy on raising her kids. She has always kept creating fabulous things for her home and family, but she gives them away and I know some of you have gotten awesome wedding presents from her. :)

Anyway, FINALLY Mindy has decided to share all of her secrets with the world. She has started a website that is going to tell people her ideas on decorating, designing, making trash into treasure, cooking, scrapbooking, anything you can think of. If you like scrapbooking, then you have to check it out. She is a legend. (This women really does do it all!!) Her new website is


Check it out. Tell your friends. I think it is going to be amazing. She just has started off with a family video and a post about creating. Soon she will be putting up some ideas on how to make your home and life ultra-fabulous. She is even thinking about finding items around at different stores and letting you know what you can do with them.

Now, here is a warning. I am going to show you some pictures of things she has done for my kids. You might get jealous. Haha. Seriously, it was so hard to choose though. She has done so much for us!! And you should see the scrapbooks she has made for my kids.

Here is a sign that she made from scratch for Halle's room. I LOVE this. (You should enlarge it and see all the details.)
A toychest for Trey.
This is a little stepstool for Halle that she picked up for about 50 cents and changed it into this.
Now this is currently Halle's favorite toy. It is a chalkboard that she can sit and color on and underneath stores all of her crayons and chalk. I won't give away her secrets, but let's just say this used to be a cutting board.
Where my kids love to sit all day long.
Where Halle's dolls sleep.
I love this, but it was really hard to get a picture of.
Okay, you will have to check out her website to find out how to make all of this and to see lots more. Trust me, I could do probably 10 posts on just the stuff in my house. Anyway, check it out. Leave her a comment. Let her know what you would like to see!!

6 comments:

Christina said...

YAY!!!!!!

The Evers said...

Ok I am not creative, therefore I do not want to make any of this, can I just pay her to make it for me...:) These are adorable, I had know clue your mom was this crafty-AMAZING. Ok one thing I am so serious about, can I get her to make the little name banners for my girls? I would love to hang that in their rooms! Laneys room is totally struggling. Well her shelves are. I should send a pic to your mom and see if she has any great ideas for them, they go all the way around her room.. Ok on and on I go. Sorry! You are both so cute!

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

I love hearing about all her projects!! She is like a super mommy!!!

Leigh Anna said...

Yippee can I just say that I'm super excited!! I have been coveting the onsies she made for Macie and now I have many other things to covet.

Michelle said...

YAY! I remember all those things your mom would make when we were in college and I was always in awe that someone would make it all! I am so glad she is doing this!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Yes! I adore that woman and everything she does.