1. Max rocks. Tonight he cleaned the whole house and put the kids to bed while I went to Young Women's and the gym. Here we are at 11:00 pm tonight. I am trying to finally finish watching The Bachelor. Max is trying to pretend he isn't into it. (He totally is.) Although, Jake sucks. I may sit this season out.2. I realized while at the gym that I am going to have to start going in the morning. Like EARLY in the morning. Max goes to work at 7. I don't want to. I am a night owl. Seriously, it's like 11:30 right now. But let's be honest. It's tax season. Max works late all the time, I hate the germs at the gym nursery and tonight I didn't want to be on the treadmill. I wanted to be home putting my kids to bed. Do you go to the gym in the morning? How bad does it suck?
3. My kids are best friends. Like really, they LOVE each other. Halle told my mom today that Trey was her very favorite. This is usually great, unless they are sleeping. When one wakes up and the other is still asleep they just go try to wake them up. Halle told me she needed to go see if Trey was awake yet this morning and this is what happened. If Halle is sleeping and Trey wakes up, he will just stand at her door knocking. Sometimes I think they should have been twins.That's it.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Random Late Night Thoughts
Posted by Jayme at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
WHAT???? I LOVED the Bachelor! I loved how almost dorky Jake was. I loved how much drama there is going to by. I can't believe you didn't like it!
Anyhow, cute pictures, cute kids and I really love having you back on my reader. :)
I have to tell you that I LOVE working out in the morning. I am definetly a nightowl but find that when I get my 6:00am workout in, my day is so much better. I feel strong and in control and pro-active in my day. Not reactive! Try it for a couple of weeks.
Ok, first, Jake totally Sucks! I couldn't stand him on the bachelorette either. so refreshing to hear someone else thinks the same.
Second, working out in the am is great. getting up is really hard but after, so worth it.
3rd, I love having kids so close because they do everything together and its so sweet how much they love each other.
thats it :)
I know what Max did for you on Valentine's!!! He is ALL OVER THE BACHELOR! I love him
ummm, I'm kind of with ya on the dorky Jake bachelor dude--but I'm seriously so lame and can't even imagine not watching the dang show. I've been addicted since day one.
And BTW, love that Halle feels the "need" to wake "help" with Trey. What a cute big sister!
Post a Comment