Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nuggets Game

Thoughts I have when looking at this picture:

  • Having a sister with connections that can get lower level Nuggets tickets and valet parking for free rocks.
  • Having the most wonderful parents in the world who will come babysit for you makes it even better.
  • A night off with Max was so nice. Especially since Halle has decided that naps are optional.
  • A date night on a week night is fun.
  • My bangs are long and my nose is wide.
  • I wear that shirt a lot.
  • The big pretzel I got at the game was gross.
  • Max's dipped cone was amazing.
  • Birdman makes the Nuggets games way more fun to watch.
  • I felt uncomfortable watching the Nuggets Dancers.
  • I really should start bringing my camera places again instead of just using my phone.
  • I am about 20 pages away from finishing Twilight. I thought it sucked. (That has nothing to do with this, just thought I would throw it out there.)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

What! you thought twilight sucked?You know what really sucks? Manheim Steamroller. Ha!
Oh do tell, why did the nugget dancer make you uncomfortable? Scandalous?

Celeste said...

Yeah for dates! I'm so glad you two got to go out and do something so fun.

The Peros said...

So I take it you won't be reading the rest of the books? haha. :)

Kim said...

My thoughts for you:
Glad to have you back since I was never invited to your private blog.
Your nose is NOT wide, but the bangs could use a trim...only because I want to see your eyes.
I hate it when the babies decide to quit napping. It takes lots of getting used to.
I didn't like Twilight either. These women that are all gaga over it make me want to puke. I think it's because they have crappy marriages and/or intimate lives and they have to get their fill somewhere...NOT ME...OR YOU! Good for us:)

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

You're hilarious! I love your thought posts. I think I'll steal that idea someday....
Hope you had a good holiday!

Honey! said...

Aw! You look gorgeous with your man! Love you both!!!!