Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Cannot Stop Laughing

I have been laughing for about 4 hours. I don't think Max thinks it is so funny, but I find it hilarious.

Trey has 2 loves right now. Dancing and basketball. He and Max shoot baskets with his little hoop all the time. He gets mad he can't dunk though and I have had to stop him from dunking balls in the toilet. He also loves to chuck the balls (and whatever else he can find) across the room.

Max recently acquired a small laptop to take back and forth to school. Well, tonight I looked over and Trey somehow had gotten the laptop and was walking around the room carrying it high above his head. Before I could get to him, he bent down and launched that computer as high and far as he could across the room. I have not stopped laughing since. Luckily the computer is fine, so it's okay that I laugh. I wish I had a video of it. You would die laughing too.

We went to a birthday party for one of Halle's friends today at Skate City (gross). Halle actually skated around the rink though and we were impressed. Then I picked her up and got in trouble.

Here she is in action. Darn that kid for getting in the way.
Right before the Skate City lady got mad at me.
Halle is too good to have her picture taken lately. :)

5 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm impressed she could/would skate. Very coordinated!

Chad and Tara said...

I cannot believe how big your kiddos are getting! And I'm so glad that you guys are doing so well in Colorado. Hey, if you get a minute, check out our new adoption blog! It's at www.chadandtaraadopt.blogspot.com!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

I LOVE IT! The computer story? Fantastic. And I love that you got in trouble at Skate City. It just seems so right!

♥jada said...

Hahahaha! Boys are so much fun...I can't tell you how many times Brennan has chucked something across the room like that, but he has yet to throw a computer :) That is too funny.
How cute is Halle skating? I love that she can do that! What cute kids!

Misty said...

that's pretty funny! boys are definitely different than girls.

in fact - at least with Halle she just ignores you while taking pictures...tyler screams at me! =)