Of course you know that I am sitting on my couch watching the Olympics right now. Max and I skipped the Valentine's Day celebrations this year. We went grocery shopping and took the kids to Chipolte. We came home and made the kids pink milk and gave them their Valentine's presents. I got Halle a recorder. She just figured out how to play it and I just figured out that was a really dumb idea.
Have you seen this commercial though? I am sitting next to Max crying. He doesn't understand why.
I love it. I love it because I know that is how I will always feel about my kids. I love it because I have the most amazing parents in the whole world who sometimes still look at me like a little kid. The other day I got really sick. I went over to their house and my mom and dad took care of my kids all afternoon and let me sleep upstairs at their house with an electric blanket. It was so nice to just have someone take care of me for the afternoon. I am so spoiled. I love my family.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
I Really Love This!
Posted by Jayme at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I saw that commercial tonight and got teary-eyed! I always get emotional when they show the moms in the stands watching their kids. Only moms get it. :)
Didn't you love it today when the guy who got the gold ran up the bleachers to be with his family? Now THAT'S a magical moment. Wish I had that one on tape.
Oh, and I got SO close to crying with this one. Good thing I'm so close to passing out with exhaustion that I couldn't muster the strength to cry. :) haha
And I'm totally jealous - I'd have to fly two states north to get a relief with my parents. jealous jealous jealous jealous
You're cute Jayme!
Post a Comment