Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear Everyone

Dear Max

I loved when you had to take a sick day this week. Even though you didn't feel well it was the best to have you home. Can you please find a way to become independently wealthy? I love that you spend hours playing princesses with Halle and basketball with Trey.


Dear Halle

I love that you let me play with your hair. I love that you are so sweet to your brother. I love that we can sit and talk now. You are my favorite girl in the world. Even though I think you may be too smart for your own good, I love it when you say things to me like, "Mom. You need to stop cleaning and go take a rest."
Dear Trey

Even though you exhaust me, you make me so happy. I love your energy. I think it is funny that you have no fear, especially when it comes to trying to jump down stairs. I love that you are starting to talk. I can't wait to hear everything you have to say.
Hmmm, I think I may have the most beautiful family in the world. I may be just a little biased. :)

3 comments:

Andrea J said...

I'm so glad your kids got your eyes! Also, can Max do a guest post on how to play princess for hours? I can't pull it off for more than a three minutes.

Jeremy Harris said...

I cannot wait to come home and see Halle and Trey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I may steal them and keep them for the two months I am home. Those pictures are so cute! Tell them I miss them.

Celeste said...

What sweet notes to your cute family!