I hate watching the Oscars, but I love seeing the dresses.
LOVE




Kitchen Utensils? Really? Hideous.
This needs to be 2 separate dresses.
This needs to be like 2 shades darker so I can differentiate between her dress and her skin.
What the H?
Was her hairpiece a different color or was it just us?
I feel like this gave her a tummy when she really clearly doesn't have one.
I like this, but I feel like I want to iron something when I look at it.
Hate the color and the dress. I usually love her.
Another what the H?
Who is Faith Hill with? I get confused when I see Tim McGraw without his cowboy hat on.





1 comments:
that's so funny you didn't like the purple/frilly/ruffle dress from the avatar girl - the news people here loved it. haha
Thanks for posting the pics. I didn't watch the O's, but I, too, love to see the dresses. :)
Post a Comment