Before Trey was even born, I knew how I wanted his hair to be and how I wanted it cut. That's weird, right? Anyway, one day we were somewhere (I won't tell you where) and I saw a little boy who had the hair that I had always imagined for Trey. I was so happy that I took a picture of him with my camera so I could show Kali my vision for Trey's hair. SO creepy.
Today I was looking at Trey and we were talking about boy's haircuts at playgroup and I realized his hair is looking kind of unkempt. I have a vision though. This is going somewhere. But Kali, we probably should set up an appointment for at least a trim again. :) Oh, cute Trey.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
I have a vision!!
Posted by Jayme at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Ummm. I want to know where you were, and I want to see the picture of the little boy.
Ok, so did you get my text? I seriously was at my kids' school watching all the other kids run around on the playground before the bell rang for flag salute and saw this one boy (had to be in 4th grade) with a sweatshirt on that had a mohawk of fake hair/fur on the top of the hood and TOTALLY thought about this post! You HAVE to post the random kids' picture now! Just black out his face, if it'll make you feel better. But the rest of us are so curious! :)
PS Trey is so cute! LOVE the pic of his tongue! :)
What a cute boy. I don't think he looks unkept at all! Can't wait to see the "vision".
Wait! What's the vision??? I must know!
Post a Comment