Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunday Best Dress

Whew, that last post was a snooze. This one may be too. My mom and I went to Wrought N'Apple this morning because I needed a new DownEast wonder tee. When we went in, they had decided to display this dress from the DownEast line.
Um, is it just me or is that the fugliest dress ever? It's even worse in person. It looks like something I wore back in 1991. I usually really like DownEast's clothes. What is going on in the design department over there? I am so confused.

5 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

2nd fugliest thing ever.

The Peros said...

I laughed so hard at this post. One, because the dress really is terrible but also because you used the word fugliest. So funny.

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

I'll bet "Ladies Select" picks it for their dress next year.

Christina said...

I just saw this dress again at downeast when I was in Utah and laughed when I remembered your post. OH it is definitely fugly--only word to describe it! It is really early 90's mormo!

raw mom said...

ah hahahahahah! oh my gosh you said fugliest!!! yes. yes it is yuck! i thought you were going to write that you love it or that it is so comfy or that it works great at church...then i see fugliest!!! and i crack up. :)