Monday, April 19, 2010

Garden

We are going to have a garden. I know nothing about this. Luckily I am a farmer's daughter, so my dad has been kind enough to offer some help. Hopefully this will go well. If nothing grows or if I decide to quit, you will hear nothing of this again. :)

Here is our tiny little garden. We are still deciding what to plant. Max and I decided that there is absolutely nothing that my dad doesn't know how to do. It is really amazing. Haha.
The kids have just been hanging outside while we have been working on it.Trey decided to help and covered himself in dirt, while Halle ran around screaming how gross mud was. Boys and girls are so different. I love having one of each. :)
Love this kid, even if he dragged dirt into the house and threw it all around.

0 comments: