Thursday, June 24, 2010

Halle is 3!

Halle turned 3!!  I can't believe my little girl is getting so big.  She is truly worth celebrating.  Max took the day off of work and we had a great time. 
The Birthday Girl!
I made a candy trail like last year from her room to breakfast.  This year she had some competition though and Trey beat her to it.  He was gathering it up as fast as he possibly could.

After breakfast we went and picked up Kennady and headed to Tiny Town.  Halle just adores her cousin Kennady.

Halle wanted to wear the big bow from one of her presents.  I love how it is blowing in the wind. 
I LOVE this picture of Trey.  It is totally how his Grandpa Scott stands.

Some of the little houses.
We were so happy that Max got to come. 
Everybody on the windmill. 
We also got to take a train ride around Tiny Town.  It was fun.  I am not sure that I would make an effort to go back to Tiny Town anytime soon, but you have to do it at least once.

I just love these pictures of Halle.

This was the cake that I made for Halle!  Next time I will remember to move the cake before frosting it.  The display didn't turn out so well.  Haha. 

That night we went to Red Robin with the whole family and then everyone came back to our house for cake.  We had such a great day and we are so happy to have Halle in our lives.  She always tells me that I am her best friend.  Now obviously that probably won't stand through the teenage years, but I LOVE that right now I am so lucky oto have such a cute little angel for my best friend.  I can't imagine anything better.

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Ah, what a big girl! Sounds like a very fun day.

Honey! said...

Awww!!!! Halle is THREE??? How did this happen? She is such a cutie though. And I want to go to Tiny Town when I'm in town next--it looks fun!

Lisa B. said...

Your kids are sooo big!! We miss you guys.

Jolley's said...

First of all, happy birthday to Halle. Secondly, that Trey man seriously looks like a little-man in that pic--too cute! And third--I LOVE Tiny Town! We went once while we were visiting CO when Michael was about three--thanks for the trip down memory lane :)

raw mom said...

first of all it was so FUN to see you!!! halle is so dang cute!! and we , to, love that kennady..and madison!! and woo hoo!! now i know what tiny town is! it's tiny!!! so cute!!! happy 3rd birthday miss halle!