I am tired. Exhausted. We have been busy. But instead of sleeping, I will blog. Here's an update. First, let's do the phone pictures.
Last week we went to Utah, but before we left we had to go with Max to take a test at school. He thought it would take 45 minutes. 2 hours later, we were still waiting. Trey was ready to get on the road. Halle would not stop running. She LOVES to run. Have you noticed that there are not a lot of pictures of Halle lately. It's because she won't stop running. The other day she started running away from me and when I caught her she said, "It's okay Mom. I wasn't going to run in the street so it's fine."
Today my cousin Andy and his darling family came to town. OF COURSE, we had to go to YogurtLand with them because it is the best place in the world. There are a lot of girls in our family. Look at Trey in the sea of girls. Hilarious. I wish I would have taken a picture with all the cousins in Max's family because Halle is the only girl. Funny!
This past weekend we went to Utah for our new nephew, Leo's blessing. We had a great time despite getting almost no sleep.
We headed up to Idaho the second day we were there to see Max's grandparents. All of the cousins were in town, so it was fun to hang out with them. Unfortunately this was the only picture I took. Max's cousin little boy, Tanner is just a few months older than Trey.
The next day we took it easy and Lindsey came down to hang out with us at our hotel while Trey slept. Dear Lindsey: Please move to Colorado. I love you.
On Sunday we went to the blessing! Max's name is actually Leo, his dad's name is Leo (but he goes by Scott) and his grandpa's name is Leo and he goes by Leo. Now we have a new little Leo in the family who is also going to go by Leo. Here is a picture of all of them. Leo is a cutie. Haha.
I am sad that I didn't get a picture of all the cousins or even the family, but here are Trey and Trace. They are 3 weeks apart.
While at Brady and Leah's house, Trey decided to lock them out of their room. That kid can get into trouble. :) Here is Max attempting to find a way in.
We also went to Temple Square and had a great time taking the kids around.
We also hung out lots with Jordan and Victoria. I love that the only picture I got of Jordan is one where he looks drunk.
This post sucks. I am not going to post when I am tired anymore. :)





5 comments:
Dear Lindsey...PLEEEEASE!!!
I love hearing about your vacay...and that little Trey of yours sure is a cutie!
I think that it is so cute that you and lindsey still hang out. So adorable.
Dear Jayme,
Oh how I love you too. It's no wonder you are my BFF. And oh how I wish i could live in the old CO with you!!!
Omg I love Trey in timeout ha ha ha ha ha!!!! DYING!
Post a Comment