Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sleepover!!

Halle had her very first sleepover.  Literally the only time she has ever stayed the night somewhere else was when I had Trey.  So this was very exciting.  I didn't think she would make it, but she had such a blast I don't think she even wanted to come home the next morning.  Her cousins invited her to a Princess Party and she could not wait.  Look at all the outfits that we went through while deciding what to wear.  What a girl. :)
She told Trey that he had to be her prince and needed to come get in the pictures.
Onto Sleeping Beauty.
Cinderella
And the winner is......BELLE
Posing like a princess

She was very concerned while we were waiting that they were not coming to pick her up.  She said to me, "I am just sick to my stomach that they aren't going to come."  Here she is watching down the road very anxiously.
A very fun night with the cousins!!
And finally, sleep!  I was prepared all night to run the mile and a half down the road to get her, but she slept the soundly in her sleeping bag!  What a fun time for Halle!!

3 comments:

mckenzie said...

Oh I would have killed for those dressed when I was little. She looks so cute!

Honey! said...

Omg can we have a princess slumber party too when I come visit next??

Celeste said...

What a fun, girls nught out for Halle! Love all the dresses.