Most of my favorite pictures come from my phone. I just like the funny little moments that it captures.
I love Max. He always carries my purse for me. It usually gets especially heavy on Sundays when we load up for church. My children are not well behaved in Sacrament Meeting. We bring a lot of stuff. I had to steal a picture on our way into church.
Here is the other night about 11:30. Trey did not want to go to sleep that night. He just kept shouting, "READ IT" and throwing books at us. You may think I am a bad mom, but I embrace these moments. It was hysterical.
Halle and her doll in their matching PJ's. She wore them everywhere for about 3 days straight.
Trey, what's up with your hair?
The other night we had a "campout" and sleepover at our house.
Trey does not want to sleep in his crib anymore. Seriously, last night he cried for about 25 minutes straight. So I went in and he kept yelling, bed, bed. I put him in Halle's bed and he fell asleep in like 2 minutes. Do you think 20 months is too young for a big boy bed? I do.
Love this cute picture.
And so my phone continues to document our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
LOVE all the pictures! especially teh blurry ones - they show life how it is.
Jane was in a big-girl bed at 18 months because we deemed it safer than her climbing out of the crib. She started at 16 months and I tried everything I could think of to make her stop, but finally gave in at 18 months and put her on the bottom bunk of the girls' bunk bed. It worked out fine. I guess it's whatever fits your kids' style. :)
I say if he is asking to be in the bed then he knows he is ready! Go for it! Your blog is so funny. Love it.
Post a Comment