Sometimes when we go through big life changes, I put off blogging. I don't like oversharing about our life, but I still feel that these things should be acknowledged. No, I am not pregnant. Anyway, Max got a new job! He wasn't looking for a new job, but happened to come across an opening for his dream job. In Denver! Most of the jobs that he would want in this specific area would be in Chicago, so it seemed too good to be true. And of course, the economy being what it is...we figured it was a very, very long shot. But he got an offer about 3 weeks ago and has been working there ever since. Charles Schwab just sent him on his way when he gave his 2 weeks since he was going to another trading firm. So...it is very exciting and crazy and I hate life changes, even the very good life changes.
Okay, now that is done and my mom will stop bugging me to get the pictures so she can do Trey's scrapbook. Don't be jealous. My mom does my kids scrapbook's. I need to start doing them myself, but honestly. She is just so much better at it than me.





2 comments:
COngrats on the new job! So do you live in Denver now?? Where are you guys??
If your mom wanted to do my kids scrapbooks I would be thrilled too. And I'm impressed that 1)some one took pictures on the boys trip to the farm and 2) they aren't blurry and eyes are open. Those are 2 things that rarely if ever happen on boys trips in our family. =)
Post a Comment